Paddle the best of Mexican whitewater on the Antigua, Actopan, Pescados, Alsaseca, 4X4 and the Rio de Oro.
PACK RAFTING MEXICO WEEK OF RIVERS
- Adult Ages 12+
- Add Extra Person for FREE! Add an extra person for free for every 6 people you book
Join us on the Pack Rafting Mexico Week of Rivers!
Our Pack Rafting Mexico Week of Rivers is based in the enchanted village of Jalcomulco where you will be introduced to friendly local villagers, great food, spectacular scenery and of course, a variety of amazing rivers. Pack Rafters are welcome on all our Mexico Week Rivers Trips. This trip is for is Packrafters ONLY.
The rivers feature fun, technical whitewater perfectly suited for both “novice and ninja” paddlers.
Each day is a different run of mostly class 3 (with some optional class 4+) whitewater. Off the river we explore the amazing little village of Jalcomulco. Apart from being the centre of whitewater tourism for the country it is also known for its delicious and traditional Mexican food, the friendly villagers and authentic Mexican culture. You will be enamoured and impressed both on and off the river.
Good times, great food and amazing whitewater combine to make the Pack Rafting Mexico Week of Rivers an ideal winter escape!
Please Note: Activities and rivers specified are subject to change based on circumstances outside of our control (ie.weather, water levels, road and safety conditions).
- Day 1 – Arrival to Veracruz
- Day 2 – Transfer to Jalcomulco and paddling the Rio Antigua
- Day 3 – Hike into the 4×4 of the Barranca Grande River and Pescados River
- Day 4 – Paddle the Rio Alseseca (Roadside)/Alto File
- Day 5 – Encanto Section of Filo Bobos
-Day 6 – Actopan
- Day 7 – Paddle the Rio de Oro (Hike in Paddle out to the ocean)
- Day 8 – Transfer to Veracruz
- Day 9 – Depart
Once you arrive in Veracruz, Xalapa or Jalcomulco
– All local transportation
– Freshly prepared meals
– Hacienda style accommodation
– Smooth river shuttles
– Professional guide services
EXTRAS: Gratuities, snacks, excess drinks, airport transfers (can be added on request).
We want to make sure that once you’ve arrived in Mexico all your daily needs are taken care of so all you have to do is concentrate on is the purpose of your trip… to have fun exploring some of the best adventures in Mexico.