MEXICO WEEK OF RIVERS
- Adult Ages 12+
Based in the enchanted village of Jalcomulco
The Mexico Week of Rivers is based in the enchanted village of Jalcomulco where you will be introduced to friendly local villagers, great food, spectacular scenery and of course, a variety of amazing rivers.
Each day is a different run of mostly class 3 whitewater. Off the river we explore the amazing little village of Jalcomulco. Apart from being the centre of whitewater tourism for the country it is also known for its delicious and traditional Mexican food, the friendly villagers and authentic Mexican culture. You will be enamoured and impressed both on and off the river.
Good times, great food and amazing whitewater combine to make the Mexico Week of Rivers an ideal winter escape!
Please Note: Activities and rivers specified are subject to change based on circumstances outside of our control (ie.weather, water levels, road and safety conditions).
- Day 1 – Arrival to Veracruz and transfer to Jalcomulco
- Day 2 – Tour of town and paddling the Antigua River
- Day 3 – Paddle the Actopan River
- Day 4 – Paddle the Pescados River
- Day 5 – Paddle the Alto Filo River
- Day 6 – Paddle the Filo Bobos River
- Day 7 – Paddle the Alsaseca River (Roadside)
- Day 8 – Transfer to Veracruz / Depart from Veracruz
Once you arrive in Veracruz, Xalapa or Jalcomulco
- All local transportation
- Freshly prepared meals
- Hacienda style accommodation
- Smooth river shuttles
- Professional guide services
- Top quality paddling equipment is included
We want to make sure that once you’ve arrived in Mexico all your daily needs are taken care of so all you have to concentrate on is the purpose of your trip… to have fun exploring some of the best adventures in Mexico.