Esprit and Great Canadian Bungee have joined forces to provide you with the Ultimate Adventure package! Book now for the ultimate rush!
RAFTING & RIVERBOARDING
Raft and Riverboard the Ottawa River!
Are you ready for the ultimate whitewater combination? Combine whitewater rafting on the Ottawa River with a day of “In Your Face” Riverboarding. Esprit pioneered Riverboarding here in Canada. There is no faster, easier, or more exciting way to challenge whitewater on your own than Riverboarding.
Raft Canada’s most famous whitewater river. Featuring great Canadian wilderness and spectacular high volume rapids, the Esprit “Two-Channel” Day Trip will take you down both the Middle and the Main channels of the Ottawa River. Only Esprit offers you both channels of the river in the same day. That means twice the rapids, twice the adventure, twice the excitement and a bigger bang for your buck!
Looking to challenging towering waves at “face level”. Riverboarding is a unique and challenging adventure that is truly “in your face”. Armed with a rigid foam board, flippers, helmet and lifejacket, follow your guides kicking your way though towering waves, foaming holes and an array of world class whitewater. Slip your way onto the face of the waves catching a surf on the fly as you are propelled downstream. Every trip has a skilled and knowledgable Esprit guide to get you to where you need to go. There is also a support raft to climb into in the event you need a break from kicking.
This program happens over 2 days, one day of Rafting the other Riverboarding.
– 8:30 am Meet your guides and fellow adventurers at “Cafe de l’Ile” (or 7:45am at Esprit)”
– 9:00 am Safety briefing and instruction given enroute to put-in
– 9:30 am Begin rafting on the Calumet (Middle) Channel of the Ottawa River
– 12:15 pm Lunch
– 1:00 pm Transport back to put-in
– 1:30 pm Begin rafting on the Rocher Fendu (Main) channel of the Ottawa River
– 4:30 pm Take out and return for photo and video presentation of your day
Similar itinerary to our day of rafting except now you will be riverboarding.
Note: Trip timing may vary depending on water levels.
- 1 full day of rafting on both channels of the river
- 2 riverside lunch
- All safety equipment
- 14 ft. self-bailing rafts
- Internationally certified guides
- Local transportation
- Complimentary après rafting beverage
- 1 full day of Riverboarding on both channels of the river
- “NEW” Air Medic emergency evacuation insurance
What to Bring
All your mandatory safety equipment is provided for you. Therefore, all you need to bring with you are some personal items to help make your day even more enjoyable. We recommend that you bring a pair of shoes or sandals to wear on the river (they will get wet!), your swimsuit and/or shorts, sunscreen, water bottle, towel and a change of clothes. If you are joining us during the early spring (April & May), we highly recommend that you bring an extra fleece or wool sweater, fleece socks and running shoes (versus sandals) for extra thermal layering under your wetsuit.
Customize your experience with Esprit by adding any of the following options:
|Ottawa/Gatineau same-day round-trip shuttle
Pembroke one-way shuttle
Fort-Coulonge one-way shuttle
|Camping (bring your own tent)
Platform tent rental
$30/night ($10 linen rental)
|$75.00 (*save $25 if purchased at time of reservation)