Enjoy soaring through the trees and rushing through whitewater rapids with our rafting and ziplining adventure with Les Chutes Coulonge!
RAFTING & BUNGEE
Whitewater Rafting and Bungee Jumping with Great Canadian Bungee!
Are you ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush? Combine whitewater rafting on the Ottawa River and a 200 foot (60.96 meters) bungee jump and you’ve got an overload of adventure! Esprit and Great Canadian Bungee have joined forces to provide you with the Ultimate Adventure package.
Raft Canada’s most famous whitewater river. Featuring great Canadian wilderness and spectacular high volume rapids, the Esprit “Two-Channel” Day Trip will take you down both the Middle and the Main channels of the Ottawa River. Only Esprit offers you both channels of the river in the same day. That means twice the rapids, twice the adventure, twice the excitement and a bigger bang for your buck!
Looking for the highest bungee jump in North America? Then look no further. Just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa is “The Rock”, home to Great Canadian Bungee’s 200 ft. Goliath. Here you’ll find one of the world’s most spectacular and unique Bungee Jumping sites. Visualize an amphitheater of solid limestone, 200 ft. high, surrounding a 160 ft. deep aqua-blue, spring-fed lagoon. This is the only place in the Americas where one can experience a 200 ft. head (or body) dip. Even your 160 ft. rebound is higher than the entire jump height of any other site in Canada or the US!
This program usually requires 2 days to complete as travel times between locations do not give you enough leeway to reach the bungee site prior to closing.
– 8:30 am Meet your guides and fellow adventurers at “Cafe de l’Ile” (or 7:45am at Esprit)”
– 9:00 am Safety briefing and instruction given enroute to put-in
– 9:30 am Begin rafting on the Calumet (Middle) Channel of the Ottawa River
– 12:15 pm Lunch
– 1:00 pm Transport back to put-in
– 1:30 pm Begin rafting on the Rocher Fendu (Main) channel of the Ottawa River
– 4:30 pm Take out and return for photo and video presentation of your day
– 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Reservations for your jump can take place anytime between these hours of operation
Note: Trip timing may vary depending on water levels.
- 1 full day of rafting on both channels of the river
- 1 riverside lunch
- All safety equipment
- 14 ft. self-bailing rafts
- Internationally certified guides
- Local transportation
- Complimentary après rafting beverage
- 1 66m (200ft.) Bungee Jump with Great Canadian Bungee
- “NEW” Air Medic emergency evacuation insurance
What to Bring
Rafting: All your mandatory safety equipment is provided for you. Therefore, all you need to bring with you are some personal items to help make your day even more enjoyable. We recommend that you bring a pair of shoes or sandals to wear on the river (they will get wet!), your swimsuit and/or shorts, sunscreen, water bottle, towel and a change of clothes. If you are joining us during the early spring (April & May), we highly recommend that you bring an extra fleece or wool sweater, fleece socks and running shoes (versus sandals) for extra thermal layering under your wetsuit.
Bungee Jumping: You will need to have footwear that can be securely fastened to your feet (running shoes or sport sandals. please, no flip flops or clogs). As you will be jumping over water, we strongly recommend that you wear clothing that can get wet.
Customize your experience with Esprit by adding any of the following options:
|Shuttle||Ottawa/Gatineau same-day round-trip shuttle
Pembroke one-way shuttle
Fort-Coulonge one-way shuttle
|Accommodations||Camping (bring your own tent)
Platform tent rental
$30/night ($10 linen rental)
|Photos/videos||Photo package||$75.00 (*save $25 if purchased at time of reservation)|