Join us for an amazing week of paddling in the warm tropical waters of la Huasteca Potosina. Enjoy paddling the warm, crystalline waters of La Huasteca… and plunging off waterfalls.
COSTA RICA WEEK OF RIVERS (KAYAK, CANOE, OR PACKRAFT)
- Adult Ages 12+
- Add Extra Person for FREE! Add an extra person for free for every 6 people you book
Paddle the best of Costa Rican whitewater!
The Costa Rica Week of Rivers is based in the rural villages of Chilamate on the Sarapiqui river and near to Turrialba on the Pacuare river. Our trips include great food, spectacular rainforest/jungle scenery and of course, a variety of amazing rivers.
Each day is a different run of mostly class 3 (with some optional class 4+) whitewater. Off the river we explore the region with a variety fun and interesting side trips. You will be enamoured and impressed both on and off the river.
Good times, great food and amazing whitewater combine to make the Costa Rica Week of Rivers an ideal winter escape!
Please Note: Activities and rivers specified are subject to change based on circumstances outside of our control (ie.weather, water levels, road and safety conditions).
- Day 1 – Arrival to SJO Airport and to Sarapiqui
- Day 2 – Paddle La Virgin section of the Sarapiqui (Class 2/3)
- Day 3 – Paddle the Sam Miguel Section of the Sarapiqui (Class 3 or put in higher for Class 4)
- Day 4 – Paddle Puerto Viejo River (Class2+) Possible second run on Soucio River (Class 3/4)
- Day 5 – Paddle the Upper Upper Pacuare (Class 3/4)
- Day 6 – Paddle the Lower Pacuare Day 1 (Class 2/3)
- Day 7 – Paddle the Lower Pacuare Day 2 (Class 3/4)
- Day 8 – Transfer to SJO / Depart from SJO
Once you arrive in Costa Rica
– All local transportation
– Freshly prepared meals
– Lodge style accommodation
– Smooth river shuttles
– Professional guide services
– Top quality paddling equipment is included
We want to make sure that once you’ve arrived in Costa Rica all your daily needs are taken care of so all you have to do is concentrate on is the purpose of your trip… to have fun exploring some of the best rivers in Costa Rica.